Lewis Brisbois has established a strong reputation in its representation of healthcare providers including hospitals, physicians, nurses, technicians, therapists, mental healthcare counselors, pharmacists, dentists, podiatrists, clinics, convalescent homes and other healthcare providers in state and federal courts. Our attorneys handle healthcare actions in numerous areas including obstetrics, emergency medicine, surgery, cardiology, general practice, pulmonary medicine, nursing, orthopedics, neurology, oncology, plastic surgery, ophthalmology, genetics testing, radiology, dentistry and podiatry. We also regularly appear on behalf of healthcare providers before the Medical Board on licensing and disciplinary matters.
Related Legal Alerts
Related Webinars & Seminars
- May 18, 2017 Upcoming Webinar: Healthcare Defense
- January 17, 2017 Catherine Asuncion Elected President of FALSD
- January 16, 2017 Lewis Brisbois Closes Oil & Gas Terminal Acquisitions
- January 16, 2017 Tracy Wolf Receives Texas Board Certification
Webinars & Seminars
- January 19, 2017 • Webinar Upcoming Webinar: Emerging Issues in Technology Liability: Are Policies Other than E&O at Risk?
- February 16, 2017 • Webinar Upcoming Webinar: Defending the Products Liability Action
- March 16, 2017 • Webinar Upcoming Webinar: Recent Developments in Class Action & Mass Tort