- Email: Andrew.Zelman@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 954.828.0376
- Fax: 954.728.1282
Andrew Zelman is an associate in the Fort Lauderdale office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Commercial Litigation Practice. Mr. Zelman is experienced handling complex commercial litigation, class action, mass torts, qui tam/whistleblower, and general liability matters in both state and federal courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Zelman practiced at a well-known Miami litigation boutique, where he represented businesses, consumers, and whistleblowers in complex litigation throughout the country.
Mr. Zelman received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Wesleyan University, while competing as a member of the college’s intercollegiate varsity basketball team. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Florida International University, graduating fifth in his class while working full time at an insurance consulting firm.
- Federal Court Practice Committee of The Florida Bar, July 2016 – June 2019
- 17th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, Section “E”, March 2016 – February 2019
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- FIU College of Law, Alumni Dean Circle
- Past Board Member, Hallandale Beach Parks & Recreation Department
- Barrister, Stephen R. Booher American Inn of Court
- Member, Federal Bar Association, South Florida Chapter
- Member, Broward County Bar Association
Florida International University College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2009
Bachelor of Arts, 2004