- Email: Nana.Yee@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 619.699.4977
- Fax: 619.233.8627
Nana J. Yee is an associate in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation Practice. She was admitted to the California State Bar in 2010 and her current practice is focused on complex environmental litigation before state and federal courts, as well as the defense of construction defects and product liability claims.
Some of Ms. Yee’s representative matters include the following:
- Represented a Chilean chemical company in a complex product liability case filed by public entities claiming groundwater contamination of a regional aquifer by perchlorate, allegedly due to historical applications of fertilizer. The case resulted in Plaintiff’s main expert being excluded from testifying at trial as well as a stipulation to dismiss the entire lawsuit against client in 2011.
- Represented a general contractor/design professional involving a multi-million dollar claim for general negligence.
- Defended claims alleging contamination of a former shooting range. Following a bench trial, the court issued a 78-page Statement of Decision finding in favor of all defendants with respect to all causes of action.
- Defended claims alleging bodily injuries and/or property damage as a result of exposures to benzene, asbestos, lead and perchlorate contamination, as well as other environmental contaminants.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Yee worked for Bank of China, where she consulted domestic and foreign companies in connection with commercial letter of credit, international trade, and financing transactions.
Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- California State Bar Association
- Brigham Young University Alumni Association
Awards & Honors
- Dean’s List, Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark Law School
- Article Editor, BYU International Law & Management Review
J. Reuben Clark Law School
Brigham Young University, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2010
University of International Business & Economics
Bachelor of Laws, 2004