- Email: Amber.White-Davidson@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 702.693.1718
- Fax: 702.893.3789
Amber White-Davidson is an associate in the Las Vegas office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Ms. White-Davidson has experience in both the state and federal court systems with a focus on complex civil litigation cases involving contract law, construction defect litigation, insurance defense, medical malpractice, labor and employment law and public housing law.
Ms. White-Davidson enjoys participating in community service activities and traveling.
- Ms. White-Davidson has vast experience preparing appellate briefing in the U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the Nevada Supreme Court.
- Ms. White-Davidson has experience with plaintiff's work in personal injury cases, criminal defense, divorce and child custody law, family law, and wrongful death lawsuits.
- Ms. White-Davidson served as law clerk to the Honorable Timothy C. Williams in Department 16 of the Eighth Judicial District Court for Clark County, Nevada following law school.
- Ms. White-Davidson served as an extern for the Honorable Robert C. Jones of the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada while completing her law degree.
U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association
- Las Vegas Chapter of the National Bar Association
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
University of Nevada Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2009
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2006