- Email: Alice.Weeks@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 786.353.3913
- Fax: 786.513.2249
Alice Weeks is an associate in the Miami office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation Practices. She previously worked in the Chicago office, where she was also a member of the Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation Practices, as well as the General Liability Practice. Her practice focuses on insurance coverage and defense, commercial litigation, personal injury, and in-home healthcare.
She was previously a summer associate in the Chicago office while attending DePaul University School of Law, where she obtained a certificate in taxation and was the executive editor of the Business and Commercial law Journal. Additionally, she served as a teaching assistant to the Legal Analysis, Research and Communication program and as a judicial extern to the Honorable William J. Bauer of the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Summer Associate and Law Clerk, Lewis Brisbois
- Judicial Extern, 7th Circuit Court of Appeals, Judge William J. Bauer
- Illinois Supreme Court Committee on Professionalism
Certificate in Taxation, DePaul University J.D.
Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- CALI Award of Excellence, Federal Income Tax and Policy
- CALI Award of Excellence, Corporate Finance
DePaul University College of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2016
Iowa State University
Bachelor of Arts, English Literature and Spanish Language, 2013