- Email: Michael.Trucillo@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 973.577.6236
- Fax: 973.577.6261
Michael Trucillo is a partner in the Newark office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability, Products Liability, Healthcare, and Medical Malpractice Practices. Mr. Trucillo handles all phases of complex litigation, from pleading through trial and appeals, in state and federal courts.
Mr. Trucillo focuses his practice on general liability, products liability, and healthcare related matters. Mr. Trucillo routinely counsels and defends commercial trucking carriers in actions involving negligence and regulatory issues. His practice also encompasses the defense of the designers and manufacturers of various products including commercial manufacturing equipment, construction equipment, and medical devices. Mr. Trucillo also has experience defending physicians, nurses, and pharmacists in malpractice related actions. He has taken and defended in excess of 250 party, third party, and expert witness depositions. He has tried several cases to verdict.
Judicial law clerk for the Honorable Marie P. Simonelli, J.S.C., New Jersey Superior Court, Civil Division, 2002-2003
Published and Unpublished Opinions
- Byrd v. Fed. Express Corp., 2008 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 16891, affirmed 2009 U.S. App. LEXIS 6232 (3rd Cir. N.J. 2009)
- Davis v. Brickman Landscaping, Ltd., 2012 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 1601; certif. granted 2012 N.J. LEXIS 1208, 2012
- Maleta v. N.J. Mfrs. Ins. Co., 2007 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 1177, 2007
- A.J. Pegno Constr. Corp. v. Highlands Ins. Co., 39 A.D. 3d 273; 834 N.Y.S. 2d 109 (App. Div. 2007)
New Jersey Defense Association
Brooklyn Law School
Juris Doctor, 2002
Marymount Manhattan College
Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 1999