- Email: Ryan.Saylor@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 505.545.8294
- Fax: 505.828.3900
Ryan is a partner in the Albuquerque office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Aviation Practices. He graduated from Seton Hall University School of Law with honors and served as the Senior Articles Editor of the Seton Hall Law Review. Ryan began his career as a U.S. Army Judge Advocate serving as an international law attorney and criminal prosecutor. After leaving the Army, Ryan joined the Second Judicial District Attorney's Office in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he was responsible for representing the State in violent felony cases, including homicides.
Ryan left the District Attorney's office to work as staff counsel for a national insurance company where he was responsible for zealously defending policy holders in litigation. In addition, Ryan is also a FAA Certified Commercial Pilot and has experience in matters involving pilots, mechanics, and aircraft owner/operators accused of negligence.
Ryan has tried multiple cases to verdicts before judges, juries, and administrative hearing panels.
In addition to his full-time practice of law, Ryan is a member of the University of New Mexico's Executive MBA program and strives to provide the most cost-efficient solutions to all of his cases.
Federal Aviation Administration Licenses:
- Commercial Pilot, Single/Multi Engine Instrument
- Certified Flight Instructor, Single/Multi Engine Instrument
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
- LeClair/Ryan (Aviation Law Clerk) 2006-2009
- Judge Advocate 2010-2015
- Assistant District Attorney (Felony Violent Crimes), 2015
- Insurance Staff Counsel, 2016
U.S. Army JAG Corps 2010-2015
- Order of the Coif
- H. Vearle Payne American Inn of Court
Awards & Honors
- Department of Defense, Joint Meritorious Service Medal
- Dean's List, The U.S. Army Judge Advocate's Center and School
- U.S. Army Joint Meritorious Service Medal
- U.S. Army Joint Achievement Medal x2
Seton Hall University School of Law
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2009
Middle Tennessee State University
Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, Aviation Maintenance Management, 2006