- Email: Ryan.Marlatt@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 832.742.6719
- Fax: 713.759.6830
Ryan Marlatt is a partner in the Houston office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Mr. Marlatt has focused his career in representing both individuals and businesses in the complex world of civil litigation. He has been involved in nearly all manner of such cases including catastrophic personal injury matters, construction defects, commercial disputes, and blue water maritime claims. Mr. Marlatt's practice has led to trial experience in state and federal court, and administrative proceedings.
- Currents International Trade Law Journal, Volume 9, No. 1 Summer 2000; "The Cyberspace Showdown: Jurisdictional Jurisprudence-The United States Versus the European Union", by Ryan L. Marlatt
- Currents International Trade Law Journal, Volume 9, No. 2 Winter 2000; "The Fundamental Principles of Industrial Relations in the Turkish Economic System", by Prof. Dr. Ali Mehmet Kocaoglu, Ryan Marlatt & Res. As. Necip Kagan Kocaoglu.
- Ethical Claims Handling (numerous times)
- Biomechanical Engineering in Personal Injury Matters (numerous times)
United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Phi Delta Phi
- Texas Exes Life Member
South Texas College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2001
University of Texas at Austin