- Email: Christopher.Ruppert@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.281.5252
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Chris Ruppert is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Workers' Compensation Practice.
Workers' Compensation Defense Associate Attorney, September 2012-April 2014
- Defended large insurance carriers and third party administrators regarding all manner of workers' compensation claims from inception to closure.
Sole Practitioner, August 2009-August 2012
- Represented clients in a variety of matters including tax litigation, family law, debt collection, civil litigation support, contracts, entity formation, and 501(c)(3) non-profit formation.
- Consulted with other firms as a contract attorney on a variety of matters.
Presented on topics regarding Low Income Taxpayer Clinics at the National Legal Aid Defenders Association Annual Conference in Washington D.C.
United States Tax Court
United States District Court, Central District of California
Awards & Honors
- Certificate of Recognition for Pro Bono Service from the Oregon State Bar
- Certificate of Recognition for Mediation Service in Lane County Circuit Court, Oregon
University of Oregon School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2008
University of California Santa Barbara
Bachelor of Arts in English, 2005