- Email: Jack.Ross@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 909.386.3038
- Fax: 909.387.1138
Jack D. Ross is an associate in the San Bernardino office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Healthcare Practice. Mr. Ross’ experience includes representing the nation's largest hospitals, long-term care providers, and health plans in all phases of civil litigation, appeals, government criminal and civil audits, investigations, and enforcement actions. Mr. Ross’ practice focuses on litigating complex, high-stakes matters in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Ross is also a member of the Immigration Practice, in which he represents individual and corporate clients in various immigration related matters. He has significant experience working with the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services and Department of Homeland Security, and appearing before the Executive Office for Immigration Review.
Mr. Ross leads the firm’s pro bono efforts, wherein he represents the rights of refugees and asylees, counsels individuals facing wrongful eviction, and advises national and international NGOs on an array of corporate and intellectual property matters.
- Extern to the Honorable Arthur L. Alarcon, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Summer Associate, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Law Clerk, State Bar of California, Office of the Chief Trial Counsel
Pro Bono Matters
- Successfully obtained cancellation of removal for a detained lawful permanent resident following trial.
- Secured a dismissal with prejudice of an unlawful detainer action.
- Secured multiple criminal records expungements.
- Representing a minor in removal proceedings who is seeking asylum based on past persecution he suffered in his native country.
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Amicus Briefs Committee
- Public Counsel Law Center, Associate Leadership Board
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, Pro Bono Supervisor
Awards & Honors
- Editor-in-Chief, Southwestern Journal of International Law
- President, Christian Legal Society (Southwestern Law School)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Business Associations
- Exceptional Achievement Award, Civil Procedure
Southwestern Law School
Juris Doctor, 2009
University of Southern California
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Political Science, 2006