- Email: Chris.Rodriguez@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 916.646.8204
- Fax: 916.564.5444
Chris Rodriguez is a partner in the Sacramento office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Commercial Litigation Practice. He joins Lewis Brisbois after having served as the managing partner of the Sacramento Office of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman for the past several years. As a partner in the Commercial Litigation Practice, his practice focuses on financial services and real estate litigation, disputes involving California state government agencies, government contracting and construction disputes, and healthcare litigation.
Mr. Rodriguez has successfully represented clients, including some of the world’s largest companies, in commercial litigation, including writ proceedings, jury trials, bench trials and arbitrations in state and federal trial and appellate courts. He has also successfully litigated numerous administrative matters, including public contracting bid protest matters in a variety of State and local forums.
He also works hard to keep his clients out of the courtroom, advising them on a wide variety of legal issues involving regulation of industry by California state government, including construction and refinery regulations, as well as issues arising under California’s Administrative Procedures Act and Public Records Act. He takes pride in offering clients practical advice and insights that allow them to make wise business decisions and avoid unnecessary expense and litigation.
Related Legal Alerts
- New Legislation Threatens to Further Erode Market Share of Non- Trade Union Contractors in California, 12/9/2015
- Significant Changes to California’s Mechanics Lien Law Coming July 1, 2012, 5/16/2012
- Shifting of Liability Nixed by New California Contractor’s Law, 10/19/2011
- New California Law Fosters Compliance with Existing Building Accessibility Standards, 12/16/2008
California State and Federal Courts
University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2000
Bachelor of Arts, 1996