- Email: Jesse.Rodgers@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 646.666.7675
- Fax: 212.232.1399
Jesse Rodgers is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois. Jesse joined Lewis Brisbois in 2013 as an associate attorney specializing in asbestos and toxic tort matters. He assists senior partners in oversight of litigation throughout the country as National Coordinating Counsel for a contractor based in Erie County, New York. He has successfully prepared and argued numerous motions, including motions for summary judgment, motions to compel discovery and motions in limine. In 2016, Jesse co-chaired a trial in the NYC Asbestos Litigation on behalf of a Fortune 500 electrical distribution company, assisting lead trial counsel and national counsel.
Previously, Jesse has served as a court-appointed mediator for the Superior Court of New Jersey. He has also successfully represented clients at trial who have been charged with criminal offenses in New Jersey municipal courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Jesse practiced at a regional firm where he focused his practice in general liability and asbestos litigation defense.
After graduating law school, Jesse served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable N. Peter Conforti, J.S.C., of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Sussex County.
During law school, Jesse served as the Senior Notes Editor of the Seton Hall Legislative Journal, and participated in Seton Hall Law's Civil Litigation Clinic. He interned with the Honorable Katharine S. Hayden, U.S.D.J., of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. During his last two years of law school, he served as a Research Assistant for Professor Bernard K. Freamon.
- “Trump election signals change in U.S. environmental policies”, Guest Columnist, Environment: Policy & Law, Vol. 27, No. 8 (November 2016)
- “Regulatory reaction possible to increased marijuana cultivation”, Guest Columnist, Environment: Policy & Law, Vol. 27, No. 3 (June 2016)
- “US election could tip the scales on dispute over EPA guidelines”, Guest Columnist, Environment: Policy & Law, Vol. 26, No. 12 (March 2016)
- "Mortgage Modification Meltdown: When Will Congress Take the Plight of Homeowners Seriously?", 35 Seton Hall Legis. J. 130 (December 2010) - Seton Hall Legislative Journal
2008 - Present, Greater New York City Area Admissions Volunteer, Boston University
United States District Court, District of Colorado
United States District Court, District of New Jersey
United States District Court, Southern District of New York
United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Member, 2012-Present, New York State Bar Association
- Member, 2011-Present, New Jersey State Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- Guest Columnist – Environment: Policy & Law (Ontario, Canada)
- 2013 Empire State Counsel, for substantial pro bono services by the New York State Bar Association
Bachelor of Arts in History and International Relations, 2007
Seton Hall University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2011