- Email: Dominique.Ranieri@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 681.245.8893
- Fax: 304.343.1805
Dominique Ranieri is an associate in the Charleston, West Virginia office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation Practice. Her practice focuses primarily on products and premises liability.
Additionally, Ms. Ranieri has served as Assistant General Counsel and Compliance Officer for a publicly traded, $4 billion dollar national bank. As Assistant General Counsel she managed litigation, worked with and advised all facets of the business, and developed an internal insurance claims process. She spent the early part of her career preparing transactional documents, assisting with due diligence and conducting closings for large mineral acquisitions and dispositions, and other real estate transactions.
Ms. Ranieri graduated from the Appalachian School of Law in 2013. She was Editor-in-Chief of the Appalachian Natural Resources Law Journal, Volume VI, and also served as Editor for the 2012 and 2013 Energy & Mineral Law Foundation Institute publications.
- City National Bank, Assistant General Counsel and Compliance Officer, 2016
- Steptoe & Johnson PLLC, Associate, 2013-2016
- The Office of the State Attorney, Seventeenth Judicial Circuit of Florida, Legal Extern, 2011
- The Office of the General Counsel - Florida Atlantic University, Intern, 2010
Editor-in-Chief, Appalachian Natural Resources Law Journal, Volume VII
- Co-Author - Texas A&M Oil & Gas Law Update (formerly, Texas Wesleyan), Multiple States, 2013-2015
- Research and Editorial Assistant - "Cannons of Construction for the Interpretation of Mineral Conveyances, Severances, Exceptions and Reservations in Producing States," North Dakota Law Review, 2013
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
The Appalachian School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2013
Florida Atlantic University
Bachelor of Arts 2010