- Email: Marc.Polansky@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.580.6305
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Marc Polansky is a partner in the Los Angeles Office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Marc has over 14 years of litigation experience in multiple jurisdictions throughout the West and Midwest. He is also an accomplished trial attorney having first chaired numerous cases to verdict in multiple State and Federal jurisdictions.
In addition, Marc is an experienced general business, technology and contract attorney having spent 10 years as General Counsel for Software and Technology companies.
Marc has a proven track record of aggressive and successful representation of his clients. He has a broad and varied litigation practice including defending personal injury matters, prosecuting insurance fraud matters and litigating large catastrophic property loss and other complex commercial matters.
- Leahy Eisenberg & Fraenkel, Associate attorney, 1994 - 1996
- Querry & Harrow, Associate attorney, 19967 - 1997
- Cozen O'Connor, Associate attorney/Member, 1997 - 2007
- Veros Software, General Counsel and SVP, 2007 - 2015
- ZipEdTech, General Counsel and COO, 2016 - 2017
- @Risk Version 2.0: The Definitive Guide to Legal Issues of Insurance and Reinsurance of Internet, E-Commerce and Cyber Perils
- © Reactions 2002
- Board Member and Secretary of the CHIME Institute (Communities Honoring Inclusive Model Education) 2012 - present
- Board Member Arnold Schwarzenegger CHIME Charter Community School 2012 - present
Illinois Institute of Technology
Juris Doctor, 1994
University of Maryland
Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Political Science, 1989