- Email: Allison.Mullings@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 415.438.6626
- Fax: 415.434.0882
Allison E. Mullings is a partner in the San Francisco office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Asbestos Litigation Practice. Ms. Mullings is a Bay Area native, having grown up in nearby Sonoma County. She majored in rhetoric at UC Berkeley and earned her law degree from UC Hastings in San Francisco. She has not always stayed so close to home; Allison lived in Costa Rica for a few years before law school and learned to speak Spanish fluently.
Allison’s practice involves multiple-party litigation arising from exposure to asbestos, with a focus on products liability. Allison participates in the representation of premises owners, subcontractors, as well as manufacturers and distributors of various products in both state and federal court. She has brought several successful dispositive motions, such as motions for summary judgment and adjudication, and also obtained voluntary dismissals for her clients.
- October 31, 2016 “Take-Home” Asbestos Exposures to be Taken Down a Notch?
- November 01, 2016 Class Action & Mass Tort Newsletter: Volume 4 - November 1, 2016
United States District Court
Northern District of California
Awards & Honors
- Recipient of Wiley Manuel Law Foundation Scholarship (2007)
- Member, Hastings Women's Law Journal, 2006-2007
Bachelor of Arts