- Email: Brandon.Meyer@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 415.438.6669
- Fax: 415.434.0882
Brandon Meyer is a partner in the San Francisco office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Immigration Practice. Mr. Meyer is highly experienced in all immigration business practice areas (both immigrant and nonimmigrant) including Immigrant Investor matters (E-1, E-2, L-1, EB-5 and Regional Center representation), H-1B, L-1, O-1, Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability, Multinational Manager, Exceptional Ability, National Interest Waivers, TN, and immigration compliance for start-ups and multinational corporations. He is the author of numerous articles on the intersection of economics and politics with immigration law and policy. In 2016, Meyer was selected among the top 25 EB-5 attorneys in the U.S. by EB-5 Investors Magazine.
Related Legal Alerts
- June 13, 2017 Department of Labor Sets Its Sights on Foreign Worker Visa Fraud and Abuse
- May 02, 2017 EB-5 Alert: Regional Center Program Receives Clean Extension Until September 30, 2017
- April 13, 2017 New EB-5 Regional Center Compliance Audits and Recent FBI Raids Suggest Increasing Enforcement of Fu
- March 06, 2017 U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Announces Temporary Suspension of Premium Processing Progr
- “A Politically Feasible Approach to H-1B Reform,” Law360, February 8, 2017.
- “You Can’t Always Get What You Want: The AAO and Material Change.” Immigration Daily, July 20, 2011.
- “Bad Cases Make Bad Law: The AAO and EB-5.” Immigration Briefings, June 2011.
- “Working Backwards: What to do When Your EB-5 Fails?” AILA Central Florida Conf. Oct 2010.
- “Waffling Like a Roadside Diner: The CSC Addresses Creative Job Creation Methodologies.” July 2010
- “The Art of the Empty Gesture and the Pointlessly Principled Stand: Why the Arizona Debate is Irrelevant.” Immigration Daily, May 3, 2010
- “Now for the Hard Part: Attracting Investors to EB-5 Regional Centers.” Immigration Briefings (Mar 2010).
- “Spreading like Wildfire! What Explains the Explosive Growth of EB-5 Regional Centers?” Immigration Briefings (Feb 2010).
- “Illinois Blunts The E-Verify Juggernaut.” Immigration Daily, Feb 10, 2010.
- “Dreamers, Con Men, and Legitimate Businessmen.” EB-5 Visa News, Nov 17, 2009.
- “A Sunny Day at a Dreary Place: A Day at the California Service Center” Immigration Daily, May 19, 2009.
- “The Administrative Procedures Act and USCIS Adjudications: Following the Law?” Immigration Briefings (May 2009).
- Panelist, “Who is a Legal Worker? The New I-9 Form” Immigration Solutions Audio Conference, April 17, 2009.
- “Big News at the Department of Labor” Immigration Solutions In Focus Newsletter, March 2009.
- “The EB-5: A Creative Solution to Green Card Quota Backlogs.” Immigration Daily, Jan 26, 2009.
- “Expectations & Trepidations in San Francisco: AILA Conference.” Immigration Solutions In Focus Newsletter, Dec. 2008.
- “Three Cheers For The New, Improved TN! On Second Thought…” Immigration Daily, Nov. 13, 2008.
- “Immigration & The Economy.” Immigration Solutions In Focus Newsletter, Nov 2008.
- “Free Trade Agreements, Visas, and the Art of Suboptimal Outcomes: Was the Theory of the Second Best Ever Good Enough? Parts I and II.” Immigration Briefings (June & July 2008).
- “Convergence or Divergence? Assessing the Possibilities for the Development of a Common European Union Immigration Policy.” Bender’s Immigration Bulletin (March 1, 2008).
- “All Trees and No Forest: U.S. Immigration Policy towards EB-1 Researcher/Professor Petitions—Thwarting the National Interest.” Immigration Briefings (Feb 2005).
District of Columbia
University of San Diego School of Law
Juris Doctor, December 2008
George Washington University
Master of Arts, May 1998
Bachelor of Arts, May 1996