- Email: Meghan.McCord@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.580.7916
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Meghan McCord is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Employment & Labor Practice. She focuses on all areas of employment litigation and employment counseling with the following emphasis:
- Discrimination and Harassment Litigation
- Wrongful Termination and Retaliatory Discharge Litigation
- Wage and Hour Law Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition Litigation
- Employment Contract Litigation
- Employment Risk Management Counseling
Ms. McCord is involved in all aspects of employment related litigation, including taking and defending depositions, arguing before courts on law and motion matters, defending employers before administrative agencies, drafting motions for summary judgment and negotiating settlement and severance agreements.
Ms. McCord also provides preventative counseling to employers regarding employment practices, including drafting and auditing employee handbooks, preparing employment agreements, presenting seminars, evaluating various employment and termination decisions, and conducting employment-based investigations.
American Bar Association
Santa Clara University School of Law
Tulane University of Louisiana
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science