- Email: Florence.McClain@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 415.438.6602
- Fax: 415.434.0882
Florence McClain is a partner in the San Francisco office of Lewis Brisbois and chair of the Asbestos Litigation Practice, leading the asbestos practice in San Francisco. Her practice focuses on products liability and environmental litigation. Her toxic tort work has an emphasis on the defense of asbestos defendants. Throughout her career, she has successfully represented manufacturers, distributors, contractors and premises owners in multiple-party litigation involving exposure to a variety of products and toxins. Florence has been involved in all phases of litigation from hands on case management, the supervision of large clients such as contractors and product manufacturers/suppliers, trial, settlement and appeal. She oversees the litigation pending against some of her clients throughout the country, serving as national coordinating/monitoring counsel.
- October 31, 2016 “Take-Home” Asbestos Exposures to be Taken Down a Notch?
- July 26, 2016 Talc And The Possible Link To Cancer
- October 31, 2017 Lewis Brisbois Obtains Defense Verdict in $22M Asbestos Suit
- April 05, 2017 Calif. Team Prevails in Another Asbestos Appeal
- February 10, 2017 Florence McClain Interviewed by Law360
- November 01, 2016 Class Action & Mass Tort Newsletter: Volume 4 - November 1, 2016
- August 01, 2016 Class Action & Mass Tort Newsletter: Volume 1 - August 1, 2016
- Lead trial attorney involved in all phases of pre-trial and trial preparation.
- Monitoring and coordinating counsel in multi-jurisdictional actions for various clients.
- Prepared or supervised multiple appeals and writs based on jurisdictional and discovery issues, including published appellate decisions.
- Appeared as trial counsel through pro hac admission in multiple states for clients.
California State Court
United States District Court-Northern District
United States District Court-Central District
U.S Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
University of California--Hastings College of Law
Juris Doctor, 1999
University of California--Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts, 1996