- Email: Gregory.Locke@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 646.666.7675
- Fax: 212.232.1399
Gregory is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Construction Practices. He focuses his practice on New York Labor Law litigation, premises negligence, and general liability matters. He handles all aspects of civil defense up to and including support at trial.
Gregory has experience working with plaintiffs and with national defense firms. He also has experience with criminal prosecution work at the state, federal, and international levels.
Certificate in legal process management.
New York State Supreme Court
Eastern District of New York
Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- LGBT Bar Association of Greater New York
Awards & Honors
- Award for Excellent Achievement in the Study of Trial Practice
- Certificate of Humanity from the State of Israel
Syracuse University College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2014
University of Georgia
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, 2011