- Email: Scott.LaFranchi@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 602.792.1489
- Fax: 602.385.1051
Scott LaFranchi is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and member of the General Liability Practice. Prior to joining the firm, he spent ten years developing and executing litigation strategies across a broad array of state and federal liability actions involving products, transportation, commercial vehicles, medical malpractice, premises, real estate and insurance coverage. As a result of that vast experience, he is well versed in all aspects of litigation from case inception to trial, as well as mediation, arbitration and other alternative dispute resolution programs.
Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review: "Surveying the Precautionary Principle's Ongoing Global Development: The Evolution of an Emergent Environmental Management Tool", January 2005
- Defended national and regional transportation companies in federal and state court litigation involving casualty and employment-related claims.
- Defended commercial trucking companies in casualty-related claims.
- Defended large and small distributors, retailers and software developers against product liability claims.
- Defended broad range of large and small property owners against premises liability claims.
- Defended large national health insurance company in litigation involving insurance coverage disputes.
- Defended medical groups, hospitals, physicians and nurses in medical malpractice cases.
United States District Court, Central District of California
United States District Court, Northern District of California
United States District Court, Eastern District of California
United States District Court, Western District of Washington
Boston College Law School
Juris Doctor, 2005
- Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review: Staff Writer and Symposium Editor
University of Washington
Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2001