- Email: Noel.Johnson@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 786.353.0291
- Fax: 786.513.2249
Noel Johnson is an associate in the Miami office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Mr. Johnson's practice principally focuses on general liability, insurance defense and commercial litigation.
- Noel Johnson's practice focuses on multiple areas of civil litigation including personal injury, medical malpractice, insurance defense, commercial litigation, toxic torts and landlord/tenant law. Noel has tried or participated in more than 30 jury and non-jury trials throughout Florida.
- Obtained defense jury verdict in seven minutes in automobile accident case.
- Obtained defense verdict in $6.5 million dollar wrongful death motorcycle case.
- Obtained multi-million dollar settlement and $19 million consent judgment for 35 plaintiffs in toxic tort case.
- Obtained summary judgment and dismissal for defendant in multiple high value cases.
Noel Johnson represented the defense and obtained a jury verdict asserting no negligence on the part of the defendant in a multi-million dollar wrongful death case. The decedent, a motorcyclist, was traveling approximately 90 mph when he hit the front end of an 8,550 pound Ford F-250, with enough force to move the truck two feet sideways.
Florida State Courts
United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeal
- Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. Bar Association - Past President
- 100 Black Men of South Florida
- Junior Orange Bowl
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- National Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Florida Rising Stars List, Civil Litigation: Defense (2015 & 2016)
- Brickell Magazine, Top 20 Professionals Under 40 (2014)
- Legacy Magazine, South Florida's 40 Under 40 Leaders of Today and Tomorrow (2013)
University of Miami School of Law