- Email: Trisha.Hudkins@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 304.491.4724
- Fax: 412.567.5494
Trisha Hudkins is an associate in the Pittsburgh and Weirton offices of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Corporate, General Liability, Professional Liability, Products Liability, and Employment & Labor Practices. She has experience in Corporate Law, Employment and Labor Law, and general corporate counseling. Ms. Hudkins works with clients to develop and execute legal strategies for businesses, and to pursue their interests in litigation.
- August 23, 2017 Pa. Court Nixes $38.5M Award In Work Shooting Suit
Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Trisha practiced with a mid-size full service law firm where she advised clients regarding matters involving labor and employment liability, professional liability, administrative law and oil and gas title defects. Trisha worked to secure favorable outcomes for these clients.
Trisha worked as a title abstractor and crew chief in the oil and gas industry prior to pursuing a legal career and believes that this experience benefits her clients through her ability to identify the business and operational concerns affected by the law.
- Active Member and Co-Chair of the Done in a Day committee of the Junior League of Wheeling
- Volunteer at Crittenton Services, Inc.
Northern District of West Virginia
Southern District of West Virginia
Duquesne University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2014
- Editor in Chief of the Energy and Environmental Law Journal
- President of the Energy and Mineral Law Society
- Vice President of the Christian Legal Society
Ohio Valley University
Bachelor of Science, Marketing, 2006
Kent State University, Tuscarawas Campus
Associate of Arts, 2004