- Email: Lindsey.Gomez-Gray@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 602.385.7856
- Fax: 602.385.1051
Lindsey Gomez-Gray is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Her experience includes various aspects of litigation and trial practice, including: fact investigation; assessing case strategy; drafting pleadings, discovery and motions; defending depositions; and preparation of motions in limine and appellate briefs.
- Lindsey Gomez, Civil Procedure: A Discussion of the Arizona Supreme Court’s 2007-2008 Decisions, 41.2 ARIZ. ST. L.J. 537 (2009).
- Lindsey Gomez-Gray, The Rise of Foreign Class Action Jurisprudence, ABA Class Action & Derivative Suits, (November 20, 2012).
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Man and Woman of the Year planning committee member (2012-2013)
- Volunteer Teacher, Diversity Pipeline Program, Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education (2013)
- Volunteer Attorney, LAWS Program, Maricopa County Bar Association
United States District Court for the District of Arizona
State Bar of Arizona
Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2009
- Arizona State Law Journal, Managing Editor
Arizona State University
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, magna cum laude, 2006
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, magna cum laude, 2006