- Email: Philip.Furia@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 646.783.0923
- Fax: 212.232.1399
Philip Furia is a litigation partner in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois.
As a member of the Professional Liability Practice, Philip regularly defends licensed professionals and businesses against claims alleging professional malpractice, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and fraud.
Philip handles a wide range civil litigation matters, examples of which include:
- Ongoing defense of a securities fraud case in the Southern District of New York.
- Ongoing defense of a False Claims Act matter in the Southern District of New York.
- Summary judgment dismissal of an aiding and abetting breaches of fiduciary duty claim stemming from a partnership dispute.
Philip is experienced in litigating cases in both state and federal court. He also regularly handles appeals in the New York State Appellate Division.
In 2017, Philip was recognized as a “Rising Star” for Civil Litigation by New York Super Lawyers.
New York State Courts
New Jersey State Courts
U.S. District Courts
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- District of New Jersey
Seton Hall University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2009
The College of New Jersey
Bachelor of Science, 2006