- Email: Christopher.Feasel@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 602.385.7839
- Fax: 602.385.1051
Christopher Feasel is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. He has extensive experience in bench and jury trials, having completed over 70 civil and criminal trials in his career as both a prosecutor and civil litigator.
- 2003-2011 - Deputy District Attorney, San Mateo County: Prosecuted all levels of crimes from minor possession to attempted murder and vehicular manslaughter; Specialized on gang and high tech crime
- 2011-2013 - Law office of Christopher J. Feasel - self employed doing criminal, traffic, and family law cases
- 2013 - 2017 - Philip Andersen and Associates - represented individuals in 3rd party defense matters for State Farm Insurance.
"Kava Kava - A Courtroom Experience." 2004 "Behind the Wheel" (California District Attorney's Association publication)
- High school football referee in CA
- High school mock trial attorney/coach
- Police Explorer instructor/advisor
Santa Clara University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2002
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 1999