- Email: Domineh.Fazel@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.580.3961
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Domineh Fazel is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Ms. Fazel has experience litigating a wide variety of cases including general liability, premises liability, negligent security, automobile, trucking, and motorcycle accidents, construction site/industrial accidents, Homeowners Association disputes, business/commercial disputes, indemnity, real property disputes, intentional torts, and products liability matters.
Ms. Fazel has defended many high damage exposure cases including those involving catastrophic injuries such as traumatic brain injury, amputations, paralysis and death.
- Obtained terminating sanctions and a judgment for more than $500,000 after successfully arguing a motion to compel further responses to written discovery.
- Ms. Fazel and her team recently secured a complete defense verdict in a bench trial at the Orange County Superior Court-Complex Division against two plaintiffs alleging that homeowners’ association violated its bylaws to authorize the members to approve a special assessment.
- Ms. Fazel and her team recently secured a defense verdict in a bench trial at the Orange County Superior Court-Complex Division against nine plaintiffs alleging that homeowners’ association violated its articles of incorporation, bylaws, and statue by purchasing land.
- Ms. Fazel successfully argued a motion for evidentiary and issue sanctions for spoliation of evidence that barred plaintiff utility company from presenting any evidence relating to causation at trial.
Los Angeles County Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California Rising Star in 2017
- Los Angeles Magazine, Top Women Attorneys in Southern California 2017
Whittier College, School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2007
George Washington University
Bachelors of Business Administration with dual concentration in finance and international business, 2003