- Email: Alice.Du@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 916.646.8270
- Fax: 916.564.5444
Yawen “Alice” Du is an associate in the Sacramento office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Corporate Practice. She has experience in mergers and acquisitions, securities transactions, financing transactions, general corporate matters, and due diligence. In addition, Alice has assisted with the representation of clients before the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) in connection with the cross-border transactions.
Alice is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and can effectively communicate with Chinese clients and other members of their professional teams.
- Associate Attorney, Locke Lord LLP
- Summer Associate, King & Wood Mallesons, Chengdu, China
- Judicial Intern, the Hon. Joseph H. Huber of the Superior Court of California
- Bar Association of Sacramento, Member
- State Bar of California - Business Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
University of California, Davis School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2015
University of California, San Diego
Bachelors of Arts in Political Science & History, cum laude, 2012