- Email: Paul.Chen@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 415.438.5936
- Fax: 415.434.0882
Paul W. Chen is an associate in the San Francisco office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Immigration Practice.
During law school, Mr. Chen clerked for one of the top immigration law firms, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen, and Loewy, LLP, and for the American Bar Association’s Immigration Justice Project. As an immigrant from Singapore, Mr. Chen is fluent in Chinese and Spanish.
Mr. Chen has provided immigration representation for hundreds of cases (both immigrant and nonimmigrant), related to H-1B, L-1, TN, O-1, Multinational Managers and Executives, EB-5 Investment Green Cards, EB-5 Regional Centers, I-9 Compliance, and all types of family-based green cards. He also has extensive experience in providing immigration-related expertise to multinational corporations and small businesses in the biotechnology, energy, computer engineering, pharmaceutical, real estate, and manufacturing industries.
Related Legal Alerts
- May 02, 2017 EB-5 Alert: Regional Center Program Receives Clean Extension Until September 30, 2017
- April 13, 2017 New EB-5 Regional Center Compliance Audits and Recent FBI Raids Suggest Increasing Enforcement of Fu
- February 24, 2017 U.S. Citizenship, the Naturalization Process
- January 30, 2017 DHS Publishes Final International Entrepreneur Rule
- Guest Speaker on H-1B visas and EB-5 investment green cards, Chinese Students & Scholars Association of San Diego State University, 2012.
- Guest Speaker on major immigration topics at the University of California, San Diego, Feb. 2013.
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, Asian Business Association
- Member, San Diego Chinese Attorneys Association
- Honorary Member, San Diego Chinese Art and Cultural Society
- Member, SINGMA Club
Awards & Honors
- Northern California “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers (2016, 2017)
- Fiorenza and Hernando Courtright Scholarship (2010).
- Academic Scholarship, University of San Diego School of Law.
- J. Wheeler Scholarship.
University of San Diego School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2010
University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, 2002