- Email: Rachel.Brown@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: (618) 307-7632
- Fax: 618.692.6099
Rachel Brown is an associate in the Madison County, Illinois office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation and General Liability Practices. Ms. Brown is involved in all aspects of litigation, including drafting dispositive motions, arguing dispositive motions and deposing plaintiffs and other key witnesses.
Ms. Brown has experience in both asbestos litigation and general liability, including motion hearings, arbitrations, bench trials and jury trials.
- Thomas v. Caringer (St. Clair County, Illinois, 2015) (first chair jury trial, secured a defense verdict in a motor vehicle accident case)
- Elliott v. Roberts (Madison County, Illinois, 2014) (secured defense arbitration award in a motor vehicle accident case)
- Underhill v. Neumeyer (St. Clair County, Illinois, 2013) (first chair bench trial, secured a defense verdict in a motor vehicle accident case)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar Association
- St. Clair County Bar Association Board of Directors 2015 - 2016
Southern Illinois University School of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2013
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Bachelor of Science in Education, magna cum laude, 2006