- Email: Venus.Booth@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 602.385.7874
- Fax: 602.385.1051
Venus Booth is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability, Transportation, and Commercial Litigation Practices.
Ms. Booth has extensive experience in various aspects of litigation and trial practice, including drafting initial pleadings, discovery, motions, conducting and defending depositions, and preparing motions in limine, trial memoranda, pre-trial statements, jury instructions, post-trial motions, and appellate briefs. She also has experience with the defense of 42 U.S.C. § 1983 claims, mediations, and settlement conferences.
Ms. Booth has successfully obtained a unanimous defense verdict in a prisoner's deliberate indifference claim brought in Arizona federal court.
- Phoenix Community ToolBank, Board of Directors
- Ladder Down Participant 2016
United States District Court for the District of Arizona
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Arizona
- American Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
Awards & Honors
Ms. Booth has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a 2017 Southwest Rising Star.
University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2012
- Managing Editor, Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law
Arizona State University
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Minor in Justice Studies, summa cum laude, 2009
- Certificate in Civic Education