- Email: Kyle.Black@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 412.250.7034
- Fax: 412.567.5494
Kyle Black is an associate in the Pittsburgh office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Commercial Litigation, Data Privacy & Cyber Security, General Liability, and Employment & Labor Practices.
Kyle represents clients in commercial and business disputes in matters ranging from trade secret mediation to complex multi-project construction contract litigation in both state and federal court.
Kyle also counsels clients on best practices in information privacy and data security. Kyle also has experience in defending insured companies and self-insured entities in premises liability as well as workers’ compensation cases.
Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Kyle practiced with a large regional defense firm. During law school, Kyle interned with the Honorable Mary Jane Bowes in the Superior Court of Pennsylvania, as well as with the Honorable Arnold Klein in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas.
- Torrey, McIntyre, Black & Beck, "Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability Law," 52 ABA TTIPS Law Journal, P. 709 (2016 Annual Survey Issue)(Winter 2017)
- The Three Main Exceptions to the At-Will Employment Presumption, Lawyers Journal, The Journal of the Allegheny County Bar Asosciation (Aug. 19, 2016)
Certificate in International and Comparative Law, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2015
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2015
Bachelors of Arts in Economics and African American Studies, 2011