- Email: Jessica.Beckwith@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 602.385.1035
- Fax: 602.385.1051
Jessica Beckwith is a partner in the Los Angeles and Phoenix offices of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Real Estate & Environmental Practice as well as the Professional Liability Practice. Ms. Beckwith's practice is focused on environmental law and attorney regulation and ethics.
Ms. Beckwith represents clients in environmental litigation and frequently advises clients on solid waste, wastewater, recycling, and recycled water contracts, ordinances, laws, and regulations. Ms. Beckwith also has extensive experience representing and counseling clients in a variety of administrative proceedings, government tort claims/notices of claims, and public records requests and litigation.
Her experience in attorney regulation and ethics includes advising attorneys and law firms on matters relating to bar charges in Arizona and State Bar complaints in California, as well as fee disputes, disciplinary matters, disqualification issues, bar admissions, and other licensing, ethics, and professional responsibility issues. She also worked for over two years at the State Bar of California, Office of Chief Trial Counsel, as both Deputy and Senior Trial Counsel, representing the State Bar of California and the Committee of Bar Examiners. In that role, she tried a number of cases before the State Bar Court of California. She also managed and directed State Bar investigators in conducting their investigations into disciplinary violations.
- April 09, 2018 Brian Slome, Jessica Beckwith to Give Legal Ethics CLE
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
- Notre Dame Club of Phoenix, 2009 - 2010; 2016 - Present
- Xavier College Preparatory Alumnae Board, 2018 - Present
- Notre Dame Club of Los Angeles, 2010 - 2016
- Young Professionals Council Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, 2013 - 2016
- Association of Discipline Defense Counsel, 2014 - Present
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers, 2016 - Present
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association, 2016 - Present
- American Bar Association, 2016 - Present
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, 2012 - 2016
- Maricopa County Bar Association, 2017 - Present
- Regular Contributing Writer on Ethics Matters
Loyola University Chicago School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2009
University of Notre Dame
Bachelor of Arts in American Studies, cum laude, 2006