- Email: Adi.Allushi@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 404.991.2173
- Fax: 404.467.8845
Adi Allushi is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Corporate Practice. Adi Allushi has made quite an impact on the Atlanta community with his involvement in hotels, restaurants and charities. Prior to joining the firm, Adi owned and operated a number of high end establishments, including Bottle Bar, a popular high energy restaurant and bar in the heart of the Buckhead’s financial district.
While in law school, Adi served as President of the Estate Planning Law Society and was involved in several mock trials.
President- Estate Planning Law Society, Emory University School of Law
- Bert's Big Adventure
- Open Hand Atlanta
- Share our Strength
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyers Division Litigation Committee
- Oglethorpe University Museum of Art- Board of Directors (2009-2010)
Awards & Honors
- Dean's List, Emory University School of Law
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
Emory University School of Law
Economics & International Relations