- Email: Seth.Alhadeff@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 786.353.0241
- Fax: 786.513.2249
Seth Alhadeff is the administrative partner in the Miami office of Lewis Brisbois. An experienced litigator, Seth's practice is focused on insurance coverage disputes, construction defect matters, general liability defense, ADA compliance, securities and criminal law. His practice is grounded in the evaluation, litigation and resolution of a diverse range of liability and coverage disputes, including mediations, arbitrations and trials. Seth has litigated numerous cases throughout almost every district in Florida with favorable results.
- September 14, 2017 Miami Trio Wins Published Appellate Ruling
- Represented large corporations in wrongful death and product liability matters.
- Represented large general contractors, Owners and subcontractors in cases concerning construction defects.
- Represented a drywall supplier in South Florida related to claims in a class action of more than 100 defendants and 2,000 homeowners.
- Represented numerous design professionals in cases concerning design defects.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a large insurance client in property damage dispute where claim exceeded $50 million.
- Received defense verdict in product liability/wrongful death case concerning a Mosquito Magnet.
- Received favorable verdict representing a restaurant where a minor suffered burns from hot tea.
- Received a defense verdict in premises liability representing large restaurant group.
District of Columbia
U.S District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
American Bar Association
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law of Yeshiva University
Juris Doctor, 2001
Bachelor of Arts, 1998