- Email: Agne.Krutules@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 404.476.2011
- Fax: 404.467.8845
Agne Krutules is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Complex Business & Commercial Litigation Practice. Ms. Agne Krutules has a wide range of legal experience. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, she practiced labor and employment at a national firm, where she represented employers in a variety of civil actions, including ADA, ADEA, Title VII, FLSA, and advised businesses on general employment matters, such as employment agreements, restrictive covenants, and arbitration agreements. Ms. Krutules also managed all aspects of employment based immigrant and non-immigrant cases, including H-1B, L-1, J-1, TN, and E, Form I-140, Form I-485, Form N-400, responses to RFEs, counseled clients on I-9 compliance issues and self audits. In addition, Ms. Krutules counseled businesses in responding to data breaches and compliance with notification laws involving all types of information, ranging from social security numbers to healthcare information to credit card data.
During her career, Ms. Krutules practiced white collar criminal defense, where she defended clients accused of various offenses, including tax evasion, Medicare and Medicaid fraud, bank fraud, and forfeiture actions.
Ms. Krutules was a judicial law clerk for the US District Court for the Northern District of Georgia Judges Marvin H. Shoob and Mark H. Cohen.
- Spencer v. United States, 727 F.3d 1076 (11th Cir. 2013), rev'd en banc, 773 F.3d 1132 (11th Cir. 2014), petition for cert. denied, 773 F.3d 1132 (U.S. Feb. 18, 2015) (No. 14-8449)
- United States v. Kottwitz, 614 F.3d 1241 (11th Cir. 2010), modified on rehearing, 627 F.3d 1383 (11th Cir. 2010)
- United States v. Seher, 562 F.3d 1344 (11th Cir. 2009) (affirmed in part, vacated in part, and remanded after oral argument)
- United States v. Chaplin's, Inc., 646 F.3d 846 (11th Cir. 2011) (affirmed after oral argument)
Agne Krutules, Keep Calm, and You’ll do Fine, in FIRST IN CLASS: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE ON HOW TO EXCEL IN LAW SCHOOL (Cliff P. Riley & Sergio Porres eds., Embark Publishing, LLC, 2015)
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Georgia Law Center for the Homeless - Member of the Supplemental Board
Georgia Supreme Court
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, GA
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
magna cum laude