Records Clerk – San Francisco
January 11, 2018
The San Francisco Office of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is seeking an experienced and energetic person to join the Records Department.
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage client files, electronic filing
- Process incoming and outgoing records and other information
- Sort, classify and code material for indexing and filing and/or data entry into a computerized system
- Re-shelving files in the appropriate location
- Prep closed files
- Skills Required:
- Intermediate skills using MS Word and type a minimum of 50 wpm; strong Excel, Outlook skills
- Prior experience using a data base is helpful but not mandatory
- Detailed and accurate when processing information
- Highly organized and self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
- Ability to lift a 30 pound banker box, push a file cart, reach and file documents on shelves
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Education: High school diploma
- Experience: At least one year of prior experience as a records clerk or general clerk in a law firm.
- Big Plus: Construction Defect, Employment Law, Workers Comp, or Asbestos filing experience.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including transportation allowance, friendly work environment, easy BART access.
Please send resumes to: SFHR@lewisbrisbois.comBack to Career Search