Office Clerk – Seattle
September 13, 2017
The Seattle office of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is looking for a part-time clerk with office experience to help legal staff with projects, backing up reception desk and phones, assisting the records department with scanning, and a variety of organizational projects. Law firm knowledge or other professional experience is a plus! Three hours per day or 15 hours per week can be scheduled between Monday and Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Established in 1979, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is a national, full-service law firm with more than 1,125 attorneys and 42 offices in 26 states.
- Assist with scanning, filing, copying, creating notebooks and labels, and special projects as assigned
- Burn and copy CDs, number documents sequentially, and create how-to instructions with screen shots for tasks
- Create Excel spreadsheets for tracking projects
- Open mail, distribute deliveries, and prepare documents for certified or UPS handling
- Monitor, order, and restock supplies
- Research the internet for specialty supply items
- Greet guests, answer a multi-line phone system, validate parking, and set up conference rooms
- Clean the lunchroom, load the dishwasher, restock with supplies, and make coffee
- Self-starter who is able to work with little supervision, be extremely organized, and very detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize incoming work to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor and customer service approach to problem-solving during busy times
- Creative thinking to help minimize the need for repetitive tasks
- Treat others with respect and contribute to a positive team environment
- Proficient computer skills with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and a document management system
- Proficiency using a multi-line phone system, copier, scanner, fax, and printer
- Experience with Adobe graphics software (Nuance)
Please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to SeaHR@LewisBrisbois.com, and include “Seattle Office Clerk” in the subject line.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Lewis Brisbois is committed to equal employment opportunity in hiring, employment and promotion decisions. Lewis Brisbois seeks to employ and advance the best qualified employee without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), denial of family and medical care leave, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or membership in any other protected classes recognized by federal or applicable state or local law.Back to Career Search