Office Clerk / Relief Receptionist - Seattle
June 11, 2018
Established in 1979, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is a national, full-service law firm with more than 1,200 attorneys and 42 offices in 26 states. Our local Seattle office, which specializes in Insurance Defense, Environmental and Commercial Litigation has 19 friendly and collaborative attorneys and a great staff to work with.
Lewis Brisbois is seeking a full-time Office Clerk / Relief Receptionist to join our Seattle office. The ideal candidate must be customer-service oriented, professional, and responsible, have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple duties and meet deadlines.
The hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with occasional, light overtime.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls on multi-line phone system
- Greet and welcome guests as they arrive at the office
- Coordinate conference room and visitor office scheduling
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and data entry
- Keep an accurate log of visitors, and incoming mail, documents, packages, etc.
- Create and update documentation of reception processes as needed
- Provide backup assistance to all clerks
- File and maintain physical and electronic records with a high degree of accuracy
- Upload documents to records database from daily mail, emails, disks, and faxes
- Assist with copying, scanning, printing, and special projects as assigned
- Sort and deliver incoming mail, and process outgoing mail, certified mail, and FedEx and UPS packages
Attributes and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of receptionist or related office experience; law firm experience is a plus
- High proficiency using a multi-line phone system, copier, scanner, fax, and printer
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Exceptional customer-service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Adapts well to fluctuations in workload and changes in responsibilities
- Flexibility and willingness to assist wherever needed
- Follow instructions, works efficiently, and completes tasks on time
- Treats others with respect and contributes to a positive team environment
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. For consideration, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to SeaHR@LewisBrisbois.com, and include "Seattle Office Clerk / Relief Receptionist" in the subject line.Back to Career Search