Litigation Paralegal – San Diego
November 06, 2017
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is seeking a professional, proactive Litigation Paralegal to join their dynamic growing General Liability Practice. Responsibilities for the Litigation Paralegal will include — but are not limited to — litigation case management, preparing filings and documents, page line deposition summaries, preparing subpoenas, managing discovery, medical records summaries, trial prep, and legal research.
- Minimum of one year of litigation experience
- Candidates must meet Paralegal qualifications based on California Business and Professions code §6450
- Bilingual (must be able to speak, read and write proficiently in both English and Spanish)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Provide experienced, well-organized and independent paralegal support to the attorneys in the General Liability Litigation group
- Comprehensive knowledge of case management
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities, manage time effectively
- Paralegal will exercise excellent judgment and decision making skills, strong organizational skills
Please email your cover letter and resume to SDRecruiter@LewisBrisbois.com.
Lewis Brisbois is committed to equal employment opportunity in hiring, employment, and promotion decisions. Lewis Brisbois seeks to employ and advance the best qualified employee without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), denial of family and medical care leave, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or membership in any other protected classes recognized by federal or applicable state or local law.Back to Career Search