Legal Secretary/Paralegal - Data Privacy - Portland
July 30, 2018
If you are ready to take your career into a rapidly growing and exciting practice area, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith is hiring a highly trained legal secretary-assistant with a paralegal certificate to join our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice.
Led by attorney Sean Hoar in our Portland office, this growing national practice needs an additional team member to assist us in providing exceptional service to our clients and team attorneys. Top organization skills, accuracy, and at least 5 years of legal secretarial and paralegal experience are qualities we are looking for. We are a paper-less office and function in a technology driven environment. You will interact with clients, and attorneys and staff in offices across the country in this fast-paced position that is a blend of legal secretary/assistant tasks and billable paralegal work.
Working at Lewis Brisbois - Portland provides the best of both worlds - large firm support and mid-sized office culture.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Consistent and punctual attendance
- Flexibility and willingness to pitch in where needed
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and congeniality
- Positive and professional client communication
- Minimum 5 years experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience with PDF software
- Experience with document hosting and review platforms
- Working knowledge of document management systems
If this sounds like your next career move, submit your confidential resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Career Search