Docket Calendar Clerk – San Francisco
January 11, 2018
The San Francisco office of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is seeking to hire a qualified candidate for the Docket Calendar Clerk position.
This position requires strong knowledge of legal docket calendaring, detail oriented and accurate at data entry. Has ability to interpret civil rules of procedure in State and Federal courts and ability to accurately calculate dates. Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally with all levels of the firm and courts. Ability to prioritize and organize a high volume workload. Specific duties include items listed below and any and all other duties and responsibilities that may arise:
- Docket and calendar dates in e-Dockets
- Retrieve calendar dates from each attorney's calendar and input into data base
- Receive and review all incoming mail to ensure all dates are being calendared
- Process any calendar requests given by attorney and secretaries
- Print calendar reports for attorneys and support staff
Essential Requirements: Strong knowledge using Word, Excel and Outlook. At least one year experience in a comparable position in a law firm is required.
Competitive salary and benefits, including transportation allowance, friendly work environment, easy BART access.
Please send resumes with professional references to: SFHR@lewisbrisbois.comBack to Career Search